- 1 can (13.5oz) graham cracker crumbs
- 1/3 cup sugar
- 2 sticks butter, melted
- 4 tsps. pumpkin pie spice, divided
- 2 eggs
- 1 (8 oz.) pkg. cream cheese, softened
- 1 (14 oz.) can Eagle Brand® Sweetened Condensed Milk
- 1 (15 oz.) can pumpkin (about 2 cups)
- 1/2 tsp. salt
- 1 cup chopped nuts
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
- Combine graham cracker crumbs, sugar, butter and 2 teaspoons pumpkin pie spice in large bowl until mixture resembles coarse crumbs.
- Press into bottom of 15 x 10-inch jellyroll pan.
- Using a hand mixer, beat cream cheese in large bowl until fluffy. Gradually beat in sweetened condensed milk; beat in remaining 2 eggs, pumpkin, remaining 2 teaspoons pumpkin pie spice and salt; mix well. Pour over crust; sprinkle with nuts.
- Bake 30 to 35 minutes or until set. Cool. Chill. Cut into bars.
Pumkin cheesecake portion courtesy of Eagle Brand Pumpkin Cheesecake Bars, graham cracker crust portion courtesy of my aunt
Like what your reading? Share it!