Saturday, November 5, 2011

My Recipes

My name is Kathleen and I wanted to create an easily accessible place for tried and true recipes. Cooking has become a more recent enjoyment of mine. There are a few things that you need to know about me: I still don't know how to "do it 'til it looks right" and I have a habit of leaving no utensil unused by the time I am finished. I blame both of these attributes on my fairly analytical mind and knowledge of germs. Frequent hand-washing definitely a must in the kitchen and the thought of cross-contamination actually does turn my stomach. The good part is you will never have to worry about food poisoning coming out of my kitchen! I'm working on cleaning as I go to help with the amount of washing at the end of my endeavors. Some of the recipes I have acquired have been from other websites and I will give credit where due; others will be family concoctions.  All photos will be my originals. I hope you enjoy!


Like what your reading? Share it!

No comments:

Post a Comment