Prep Time: 15 minutes
Cook Time: 55 to 60 minutes
Yield: 1 pie
- 3 eggs
- 1 cup sugar
- 1 cup Karo® Dark Corn Syrup
- 2 tablespoons butter, melted
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 & 1/2 cups (6 ounces) pecans
- 1 (9-inch) unbaked or frozen deep-dish pie crust
For Amaretto Pecan Pie
- 2 tablespoons almond-flavored liqueur, such as Amaretto
- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- Chop pecans in blender to make pecan meal.
- Beat eggs slightly with fork in medium bowl. Add sugar, Karo® Corn Syrup, butter and vanilla (+/- Amaretto); stir until blended. Stir in pecans. Place pie dough in pie pan. Pour pecan filling into pie crust.
- Bake 55 to 60 minutes or until knife inserted halfway between center and edge comes out clean. Cool on wire rack.
Like what your reading? Share it!