- 1 lb hot breakfast sausage, uncooked - good luck finding a MSG-Free version :(
- 8 oz cream cheese, softened
- 1 1/4 cups Bisquick
- 4 oz sharp cheddar cheese, shredded (feel free to be a little on the generous side)
- Preheat oven to 350F degrees.
- Mix all ingredients until well combined.- easier to use hand or stand mixer with dough hook attachment.
- Roll into 1-inch balls and place onto lined (I used Reynolds non-stick aluminum foil - they slid right off!) baking sheet.
- Bake for 25-30 minutes, or until brown.
- Prepping for a party? These may be frozen if left uncooked. Just add a few minutes to the baking time.
Recipe courtesy of Plain Chicken
Like what your reading? Share it!