- 1 (18.25oz) box Butter Pecan Cake Mix
- 1 tsp baking powder
- 2 eggs
- 1/2 cup canola oil
- 1 cup semisweet chocolate chips
- 1/2 cup chopped pecans
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
- In a medium bowl, combine cake mix and baking powder.
- Stir in eggs & oil. Mix until well blended.
- Stir in chocolate chips and pecans.
- Drop rounded spoonfuls of dough onto cookie sheets
- Bake 10-15 minutes (depending on size of cookie/oven).
- Allow cookies to cool on baking sheets for 5 minutes before transferring to a wire rack to cool completely.
Like what your reading? Share it!