These potatoes are unbelievably great! This was the other new side dish I fixed to Christmas dinner and it got 2 thumbs up with permission to repeat anytime! Super easy to put together, and if you use the Buttermilk Ranch Mix recipe, you can make it MSG-Free!
- 32oz sour cream
- 2 cups cheddar cheese, shredded
- 1/2 lb bacon, cooked and crumbled (or use 6oz bacon bits)
- 1 pkg (2 tbsp) dry ranch mix - I used Buttermilk Ranch Mix to be MSG-Free!
- 1 large bag (28-30 oz) frozen shredded hash browns
- Cook bacon in microwave or frying pan until done. Pat dry with paper towels and crumble once cooled.
- Preheat oven to 400F degrees.
- Mix first 4 ingredients together in a 9x13 casserole dish. Combine hash browns into mixture and spread evenly in dish.
- Bake for 45-60 minutes until lightly browned on the top.
Like what your reading? Share it!