- 1/2 cup white sugar
- 1 tbsp ground cinnamon
- 1 16.9 oz package buttermilk biscuit dough (I used Pillsbury Grands), cut into quarters
- 3 ripe bananas, coarsely chopped
- 1/4 cup pecans, chopped
- 1/2 cup butter
- 1/2 cup light brown sugar, packed
- 1 tsp vanilla
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees F. Grease either a loaf pan or a bunt pan.
- Place sugar and cinnamon in large plastic bag.
- Cut biscuit dough into quarters using a pizza slicer.
- Add dough, bananas, and pecans to bag. Shake well to coat.
- Pour mixture into pan.
- Melt butter in measuring cup in microwave (I did mine in 30 second intervals to prevent splattering).
- Stir in brown sugar until completely dissolved.
- Add the vanilla and stir well.
- Pour mixture over biscuit dough.
- Bake in oven for 30 to 40 minutes until golden brown. Allow to cool 10 minutes before serving.
Recipe courtesy of : Allrecipes.com
Like what your reading? Share it!