Thursday, August 9, 2012

Butter Pecan Cake Batter Cookies


I have to admit, Cake Batter Cookies may be my new obsession. Like with my Cake Ball obsession, you gotta try the variations of an awesome recipe. First was the Golden Butter Cookies,  then the Mint Chocolate Chip. Now we have moved onto Butter Pecan. I personally LOVE Butter Pecan and was excited to say these are my favorite yet. I added 1/2 cup pecan pieces in addition to the 1 cup of chocolate chips. Here's what I used:

Ingredients:
  • 1 (18.25oz) box Butter Pecan Cake Mix
  • 1 tsp baking powder
  • 2 eggs
  • 1/2 cup canola oil
  • 1 cup semisweet chocolate chips
  • 1/2 cup chopped pecans
Directions:
  1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
  2. In a medium bowl, combine cake mix and baking powder.
  3. Stir in eggs & oil. Mix until well blended. 
  4. Stir in chocolate chips and pecans.
  5. Drop rounded spoonfuls of dough onto cookie sheets
  6. Bake 10-15 minutes (depending on size of cookie/oven).
  7. Allow cookies to cool on baking sheets for 5 minutes before transferring to a wire rack to cool completely. 
Adapted from Stephanie Cooks via Six Sister's Stuff


Like what your reading? Share it!

No comments:

Post a Comment