- 1 small head of cabbage
- 1 carrot
- 2 green onions
- 1 1/4 cup mayonnaise
- 1/4 cup apple cider vinegar
- 4 tablespoons white sugar
- 1/4 tsp celery seed
- salt and pepper to taste
- Shred cabbage - depending on the texture you like, use either a knife and slice into ribbons or throw it in the food processor for a finer cut. I opted for the food processor.
- Shred carrot - if you have the food processor out already, throw the carrot in also. Or you can use a hand grater.
- Slice green onion - thin slices
- Toss vegetables in large mixing bowl until evenly combined. (Easiest to use your hands)
- Whisk together mayo, apple cider vinegar, sugar, celery seed, salt and pepper in a small mixing bowl until smooth.
- Add dressing to the vegetables, toss until evenly coated.
- Store in refrigerator until ready to serve.
Courtesy of copycatrecipeguide.com
Like what your reading? Share it!