I stumbled over this recipe and had to try it. The thought of a box of cake mix to make cookies intrigued me. I was pleasantly surprised that the recipe was super easy and very delicious!
- 1 (18.25oz) box cake mix of choice
- 1 tsp baking powder
- 2 eggs
- 1/2 vegetable oil
- 1 cup semisweet chocolate chips or other goodies
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
- In a medium bowl, combine cake mix and baking powder.
- Stir in eggs and oil. Mix until well blended.
- Stir in chocolate chips.
- Drop rounded spoonfuls of dough onto cookie sheets
- Bake 10-15 minutes (depending on size of cookie/oven).
- Allow cookies to cool on baking sheets for 5 minutes before transferring to a wire rack to cool completely.
Like what your reading? Share it!