These beans are awesome! I have permission to fix these at any time for the family. They said that they even prefer these to the Green Bean Bundles (I never thought I would see the day - lol). These are even easier to prep since you don't have to deal with the bacon wrapping. Don't get me wrong, I love my little green bean bundles, but if you are short on time, these are definitely the way to go. Enjoy!
- 1 1/2 lb fresh green beans, washed and trimmed
- 4-5 tsp olive oil
- 1 tsp kosher salt
- 1 tsp ground pepper
- 1-2 tsp lemon juice
- 1 tbsp (6 cloves) minced garlic
- Wash and trim beans. Place in large (8 cup) seal-able container.
- Mix the rest of the ingredients together (I used a small glass) and pour over beans. Seal container and shake to coat the beans evenly.
- Place in the refrigerator for at least 20 minutes (I left them in there for a couple of hours to marinate)
- When ready to cook, preheat oven to 425 degrees. Line large baking sheet with aluminum foil.
- Spread beans out on baking sheet in a single layer.
- Bake for 8-12 minutes until crisp tender (depending on how well done you like your beans).
Courtesy of Persnickety Plates
Like what your reading? Share it!