- 1/4 cup dry buttermilk powder (found on the baking aisle with the dry milk)
- 2 tablespoons dried minced onion
- 2 tablespoons dried parsley
- 1 tablespoon dried chives
- 1/4 teaspoon salt, or to taste
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 teaspoon dried celery flakes
- 1/4 teaspoon white pepper
- 1/4 teaspoon paprika
- 1/4 teaspoon dried dill weed
- Mix the buttermilk powder, dried onion, parsley, chives, salt, garlic powder, dried celery flakes, white pepper, paprika, and dill together, and store in a cool, dry place. For a finer texture, place ingredients in a blender and pulse several times.
- There are a couple different ways to make the dressing: YOU DECIDE:
- Whisk together in a mixing bowl with 2 cups of mayonnaise and 2 cups of milk until smooth.
- 1/4 cup nonfat plain or Greek yogurt, 1/4 cup light mayo and 1/4 cup skim milk per 2 Tbsp dry mix
- 1/4 cup sour cream, 1/4 cup low-fat milk, and 1/4 cup light mayo per 2 Tbsp dry mix
- Store in the fridge.
Like what your reading? Share it!