This is probably one of my easiest prep, throw in the oven dishes to date! And did I mention it's delicious? Enjoy!
- 3-4 boneless, skinless chicken breasts, cut into large chunks
- 3 tbsp Dijon mustard
- 1 tbsp light mayonnaise
- 1 clove garlic, crushed
- 1 lime, zested then juiced
- 3/4 tsp pepper
- salt (optional)
- The original recipe added salt after rinsing the chicken. I opted for the lower sodium version and couldn't tell it was missing)
- dried parsley (original recipe called for parsley but I was out - still turned out great!)
- cooking spray
- Preheat oven to 350°. Spray a large casserole dish with cooking spray.
- Cut chicken into large chunks (or you can leave them whole. Keep in mind your cooking time will need to be increased to around 45-50 minutes). Rinse the chicken & pat dry. Place chicken in large bowl.
- In a small bowl combine Dijon, mayonnaise, lime juice, lime zest, garlic and pepper. Mix well. Pour over chicken, tossing well to coat.
- Place chicken in dish as a single layer. Top the chicken with dried parsley.
- Bake until cooked through, about 30-35 minutes.
- Finish the chicken under the broiler until it is golden brown.
- Serve chicken with the pan juices drizzled over the top.
Like what your reading? Share it!