Makes ~28 servings
- 7 cups instant non-fat dry milk
- 1 lb confectioners sugar, sifted
- 2 cups cocoa powder, sifted twice
- 2 cups dry non-dairy creamer (french vanilla or your personal favorite will work!)
- 2 cups mini marshmallows
- 1 cup (or use the whole bag!) mini chocolate chips
- 1 cup (or use the whole bag!) mini white chocolate chips
- Sift cocoa powder into a large seal-able storage container.
- Add the rest of the dry powder ingredients and chocolate chips.
- Place lid securely on the container and SHAKE, SHAKE, SHAKE!, SHAKE, SHAKE, SHAKE! (Make sure you do a little dance while shaking)
- Store in air tight container if you are keeping it for yourself or this makes a perfect inexpensive Christmas gift to be given in those cute little mason jars!
- If using as Christmas gift Mason jar: Place mix in the bottom of the jar (I would recommend measuring out in 1/3 cup intervals since this is a serving) - leave enough room for the marshmallows. Place marshmallows on top of the mix, then place the lid on the jar. Make sure you make it cute with ribbon/fabric/tag etc!
Expiration: 1 year if kept in an air tight container
Directions for Reconstitution:
- Place 1/3 cup mix into 8-10 ounces of hot milk. Stir until dissolved. Add marshmallows or whipped cream to the top. Then enjoy!
Recipe courtesy of my wonderful aunt! (not sure where she got it from)
Like what your reading? Share it!