- 3 cups Greek yogurt
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- juice of 1 lemon (3 tbsp)
- 2 medium cucumbers, seeded and diced
- 1 tbsp kosher salt (for salting cucumbers)
- 1 tbsp fresh dill, finely chopped
- Kosher salt and black pepper to taste
- Peel cucumbers and slice lengthwise. Take a spoon and scoop seeds out of the middle (it should look like a little boat when you're through).
- Cut cucumbers into 1/4" slices and place in colander.
- Sprinkle 1 tbsp kosher salt over cucumbers and let stand for at least 30 minutes (to draw out the water).
- Drain and wipe cucumbers with a paper towel.
- In a food processor, place cucumbers, garlic, lemon juice, dill, and black pepper. Process until well blended.
- Blend mixture into Greek yogurt.
- Place into refrigerator for at least 2 hours before serving.
Courtesy of: Kayln's Kitchen
Like what your reading? Share it!