I love finding old recipes I had forgotten about! I came across this recipe I found back in college that I used to fix for potluck dinners for my fraternity (For those of you who are wondering: yes, it is a fraternity, and yes I'm a girl, and yes it is a co-ed professional fraternity). Any-who, I only had to collect my dish at the end of the night and not worry about leftovers (well, it would have been nice if there were a little left over). This was super easy and delicious! I hope you enjoy!
- 8 ounces sour cream
- 1 (8 oz) container frozen whipped topping, thawed
- 1 (5 oz) package instant vanilla pudding mix
- 2 cups whole milk
- 1 (16 oz) package vanilla wafer cookies
- 4 bananas, peeled and sliced
- In a large bowl, combine sour cream, whipped topping, pudding mix and milk. Mix well.
- In the bottom of a glass serving dish, place a layer of cookies, then a layer of pudding mixture, then a layer of bananas.
- Repeat until all ingredients are used.
- Refrigerate before serving.
Courtesy of: Uncooked Banana Pudding at Allrecipes
Like what your reading? Share it!