Thursday, October 25, 2012

Super Easy Banana Pudding


I love finding old recipes I had forgotten about! I came across this recipe I found back in college that I used to fix for potluck dinners for my fraternity (For those of you who are wondering: yes, it is a fraternity, and yes I'm a girl, and yes it is a co-ed professional fraternity). Any-who, I only had to collect my dish at the end of the night and not worry about leftovers (well, it would have been nice if there were a little left over). This was super easy and delicious! I hope you enjoy!

Ingredients:

  • 8 ounces sour cream
  • 1 (8 oz) container frozen whipped topping, thawed
  • 1 (5 oz) package instant vanilla pudding mix
  • 2 cups whole milk
  • 1 (16 oz) package vanilla wafer cookies
  • 4 bananas, peeled and sliced
Directions:
  1. In a large bowl, combine sour cream, whipped topping, pudding mix and milk. Mix well.
  2. In the bottom of a glass serving dish, place a layer of cookies, then a layer of pudding mixture, then a layer of bananas. 
  3. Repeat until all ingredients are used.
  4. Refrigerate before serving.
Courtesy of: Uncooked Banana Pudding at Allrecipes


Like what your reading? Share it!

No comments:

Post a Comment