I'm so excited to announce my first guest post. A great friend of mine, Holly, approached me about writing a guest post a few weeks ago and I was curious as to what she would cook for you guys. I like her approach of a quick, easy, & healthy weeknight meal. Everyone enjoy!
Hello to all the readers of No Utensil Unused! I'm Holly, and I'll be serving up a guest post or two. I'm always looking for recipes that are fresh and tasty for a weeknight. This is one of my favorite meals that is quick and is so much better than take out!
- 1/2 - 3/4 lb stir fry beef strips
- 6 Tablespoons of your favorite soy sauce, divided
- pinch of ground Ginger
- 1 Tablespoon cornstarch
- 1 bag frozen broccoli stir fry vegetables
- Brown rice (boil in bag, baby!)
- Place uncooked beef strips in a bowl. Cover with 3-4 tablespoons of the soy sauce and let marinate for 20 minutes.
- Cook the rice will the beef is marinating.
- After the beef is done marinating, heat a wok or saute pan over medium heat,
- Add beef, ginger, 2 tablespoons soy sauce, and cornstarch. Cook uncovered for 3-5 minutes, stirring occasionally.
- Add the bag of frozen vegetables, stir the mixture and look uncovered cook for 5 minutes, stirring occasionally.
- Serve over rice.
Like what your reading? Share it!