The only thing I can say about this is: WOW. Try it yourself and you will never want banana anything else, ever, again. BTW, this is my new go-to potluck recipe. It's that good. Enough said.
- Streusel Topping
- 3/4 cup packed light brown sugar
- 1/2 cup self-rising flour
- 1/2 cup butter, softened
- 1 cup uncooked regular oats (or uncooked quick oats)
- 1/2 cup chopped pecans
- 1 cup self-rising flour
- 1 cup granulated sugar
- 1 cup milk
- 1/2 cup butter, melted
- 4 medium ripe bananas, sliced
- 1/4 tsp vanilla
- 1/4 tsp cinnamon
- No self-rising flour in the pantry? See How to Make Self-Rising Flour
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees. Lightly grease an 11x7" dish.
- Stir together streusel ingredients: brown sugar, flour, and butter until crumbly. Stir in oats and pecans. Set aside.
- In a separate bowl, whisk flour, sugar, vanilla, cinnamon, and milk just until blended. Whisk in melted butter. Pour into prepared dish. Top with banana slices, then streusel topping.
- Bake for 40-45 minutes or until brown.
Like what your reading? Share it!