- 1 cup chopped strawberries (washed and hulled)
- 1 1/2 cups all purpose flour
- 5/8 cup sugar
- 2 1/4 tsp baking powder
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 2 eggs
- 1/3 cup canola oil
- 1/2 tsp vanilla extract
- 1/2 tbsp lemon zest
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- In one mixing bowl, combine the dry ingredients: flour, sugar, baking powder and salt. Mix well.
- In another mixing bowl, combine the wet ingredients: eggs, canola oil, vanilla and lemon zest. Whisk together. Gently add strawberries.
- Add the wet ingredients to the dry ingredients. Mix.
- Place batter into a 4x8 loaf pan (I would suggest lining pan with non-stick aluminum foil for easy extraction from pan).
- Bake for 50-60 minutes or until done.
- Cool on wire rack and slice. Enjoy!!
Like what your reading? Share it!