|Dry Onion Soup Mix - MSG-Free|
- 1 packet/4 tbsp dry onion soup mix - see Dry Onion Soup Mix - MSG-Free
- 3 cloves fresh minced garlic
- 2 1/2 lbs boneless chuck roast
- potatoes and carrots
- Preheat oven to 300 degrees. Line roasting pan with aluminum foil.
- Place meat in roasting pan. Sprinkle 1/2 onion soup mix on one side. Rub into meat. Flip meat over and rub in other half of soup mix.
- Follow the same procedure again with the minced garlic.
- Bake covered for 2 1/2 hours. Place potatoes and carrots in roaster. Bake for another hour or so or until meat and vegetables are tender.
Like what your reading? Share it!